Instructions for creating your electronic paper:
- Length to be limited to 300 words, single-spaced, 10pt, Arial font.(Separate word document)
- Include author’s name and credentials, institution, contact information and a brief biography.
- Contact Information: Poster presenter’s full contact information
- Poster Title: Maximum 12 words
- PosterDescription: Maximum 100 words
Kindly mail your E poster to this E mail ID by 15th November 2018 at the latest and carry a back up on pen drive to the Conference.
- Poster should be made in the digital format
- The dimensions of your poster should be 2ft Height X 3ft Width
- Landscape style is preferred. Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read clearly
- Please mail your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the conference
- The poster should be visually appealing (charts, photographs, diagrams, graphics, illustrations, etc.) and should clearly state the purpose of the display
The top three posters will be selected for free paper presentation during the conference